The recent COVID-19 pandemic has himpactedon our industry and the way in which we work. We aim to protect our clients & our team by adhering to our strict COVID-19 protocols.
- All staff are aware and briefed on the implications and precautions of Covid19.
- All staff members have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Wherever possible staff are to keep their distance (1mt) from clients. Underwater, this will not apply.
- All counter tops are wiped down every hour.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the dive schools.
- Wash tubs are emptied and sanitised frequently throughout the day.
- Clients who are doing multiple dives will be allocated a dedicated regulator for the duration of his stay.
- All regulators are to be soaked in a dedicated wash tub with disinfectant after every dive.
Equipment – Wetsuits
- A wetsuit is provided to clients for each dive, after each dive, all wetsuits will be soaked in a dedicated tub with disinfectant.
- Where possible, clients who are doing multiple dives will be allocated a dedicated wetsuit for the duration of his stay.